Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Record's All-America East team

Here are my selections for the All-America East teams.

Again, this is how I would select, if I had a vote, not necessarily how I think everything will shake out.

First Team
John Holland, Boston University
Evan Fjeld, Vermont
Tim Ambrose, UAlbany
Chris De La Rosa, UMBC
Troy Barnies, Maine

Second Team
Mike Black, UAlbany
Gerald McLemore, Maine
Tyrone Conley, New Hampshire
Darryl Partin, Boston University
Joe Zeglinski, Hartford

Third Team
Logan Aronhalt, UAlbany
Mahamoud Jabbi, Binghamton
Joey Accaoui, Vermont
Morgan Sabia, Hartford
Bryan Dougher, Stony Brook

Rookie Team
Brian Voelkel, Vermont
Luke Devlin, UAlbany
D.J. Irving, Boston University
Dom Morris, Boston University
Chase Plummer, UMBC

The last players I eliminated were sophomore Brendan Bald of Vermont from the third team and freshman John Puk from the rookie team.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home