Monday, October 11, 2010

FCS Top 25 - Oct. 11

Voting is something very important to do.

In an election year (albeit not presidential) it's important that everyone be heard.

Anyway, I'm in the process of changing my address for voting purposes, but just have been procrastinating.

What I have been voting on is the FCS Top 25. I also just made my first picks for the ECAC football polls that started this weekend. I'll post those results when I get them.

The most troubling news for UAlbany is they're not in the The Sports Network's Top 25, yet two teams they've beaten are receiving votes - Maine and Yale.

If the Great Danes beat Robert Morris next week and Yale and Maine continue to win, they might be able to crack my Top 25 which is listed below. The number in (x) is the team's actual ranking if there's any difference.

1. Appalachian State
2. Delaware
3. Jacksonville State
4. William & Mary
5. Stephen F. Austin
6. Villanova
7. James Madison
8. Massachusetts
9. Montana State
10. Montana (11)
11. South Carolina State (10)
12. Eastern Washington
13. Cal Poly
14. Liberty (19)
15. North Dakota State
16. Southern Illinois (17)
17. Furman (NR)
18. Wofford (14)
19. New Hampshire (16)
20. Elon (24)
21. Georgia Southern
22. Richmond (20)
23. Northern Iowa (22)
24. Southeast Missouri State (18)
25. Penn

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home