Friday, February 5, 2010

Trying to complete Ambrose

ALBANY - In UAlbany's last game against Binghamton, junior guard Tim Ambrose went over the 1,000-point mark for his career.

On Friday, I asked him what that meant.

"It meant a lot to me," Ambrose said. "It would have felt a little bit better if we got the 'W' to go along with it."

It's been a difficult season for the Great Danes and Ambrose, who has lost his starting position, but coach Will Brown still thinks Ambrose can improve.

"I want Timmy to become the best player he can be," Brown said. "I want him to read defenses, I want him to be rock-solid on defense, I want him to attack the rim, I want him to become just as good of a player as possible."

Brown said he wants Ambrose to continue to get better and to continue to develop his game.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home