Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ECAC Lambert Polls - Oct. 10

For the second year, I will be voting for the ECAC Lambert Meadowlands polls.

Here is my first ballot.

The number in the (x) is if the team is ranked different in the poll than in my ballot.

FCS (UAlbany's classification)
1. New Hampshire
2. Lehigh (T2)
3. Maine (T2)
4 Delaware
5. James Madison
6. William & Mary (7)
7. Towson (6)
8. Massachusetts (NR)
9. UAlbany (NR)
10. Yale (T8)

Not on my ballot
T8. Richmond
T8. Old Dominion
T8. Harvard

Division III (RPI & Union classification)
1. Wesley (2)
2. Thomas More (3)
3. Kean (1)
4. Montclair State
5. Delaware Valley (6)
6. Johns Hopkins (8)
7. Salisbury (5)
8. Alfred (10)
9. Hobart (7)
10. St. John Fisher (NR)

Not on my ballot
9. Cortland State

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home