Thursday, March 18, 2010

Touch down in Spokane

SPOKANE, Wash. - After a long day of travel that included stops in Charlotte and Denver, I finally arrived here in Spokane, about 11 hours after I left Albany.

I bumped into Ryan Rossiter's parents, Steve and Patti in the airport in Denver, so there will be at least some Siena presence here.

I guess it would be more news if Ryan's parents weren't here, since they are everywhere that the Saints go.

I will be uploading videos the next few days and adding things to the blog, so make sure to check back.

Siena's practice is at noon local time (3 p.m. for you back home) and I'll have tons of stuff up here after that.

Purdue practices at 1:30 p.m. local time.

Here are the stories from Thursday's paper.

Siena no longer a March mystery


Saints also take on jet lag

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home