Saturday, August 29, 2009

UAlbany to play Cincinnati

While I'm on vacation, the last email I thought would come across my way is that the University at Albany is playing a team from the Big East. 

That's exactly what happened when I checked my email last night to see that the Great Danes will open the 2011 season with Cincinnati

This is a terrific step for Bob Ford and the team and just shows the steps he's made with the program and recently, the tremendous success the team has had. 

This game will help with recruiting for sure and continue to get the Great Danes name recognition. 

One week until the 2009 season opener when UAlbany comes down to Georgia, where I am right now, to take on Georgia Southern

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home