Monday, March 9, 2009

Hasbrouck: I'm going to start

You heard it correctly, right from the source. 

"You can tell everybody but Niagara," said Hasbrouck, when asked if he was going to start in tonight's MAAC Championship game at 9 p.m. 

Hasbrouck said the pain has decreased significantly since last night. 

"It went from (on a scale) an eight to a four," Hasbrouck said. "It's increasingly getting better and I hope I can keep putting more pressure on it before the game starts, so I can have more confidence going into the game."

Hasbrouck said from the get-go he was not going to participate in the walk-through. 

"I didn't want to do anything to mess it up before the game," Hasbrouck said. 

Still, Kenny says even if he's not 100 percent, he will be in the game and making an impact. 

"It's going to be good enough to help my team out," Hasbrouck said.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home