Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Farewell for now

This spot has been my place to talk sports for the past six years or so.

Unfortunately, that time has come to an end.

I've take a communications position in county government, working for the Montgomery County Executive.

I appreciate all who read this blog and the many who commented.

While reporters come and go, much like the players and coaches we covered, the teams and the programs continue to play on.

Thank you again for coming to this place, even if you only came once. It was a part of the job I enjoyed and certainly one I will miss. 


Andrew Santillo

1 Comments:

Blogger Blog Author said...

Best of luck, Andy. It was a pleasure working with you. Hopefully you're able to cover some games once in a while down the road. I've always enjoyed reading your work.

January 28, 2014 at 3:33 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home