Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rossiter to France, Hasbrouck to Germany

More former Siena College players are signing on with professional teams overseas.

After Ronald Moore (Poland) and Alex Franklin (France) inked their deals last week, Ryan Rossiter has now signed on to play in France.

According to a school release, Rossiter (right) has reached an agreement to play pro basketball with ASC Voltaire in Denain, France. Rossiter will be playing in the French Ligue Nationale de Basketball (LNB), the same league as Franklin.

"I'm really looking forward to starting my career and helping my new team out in any way possible," Rossiter said via e-mail. "I hope I can contribute to an already successful team."

Also signing a pro contract is Kenny Hasbrouck, who played with Rossiter, Franklin and Moore.

Hasbrouck will be playing in Germany, for EWE Baskets Oldenburg of the Bundesliga.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home