Sunday, November 7, 2010

Calling on UAlbany, Siena fans

The college basketball season starts tomorrow (check, if you don't believe me).

It's that time of year.

This season, we're calling on Siena and UAlbany fans to pose questions for Coach Mitch Buonaguro and Coach Will Brown and for that matter questions about the teams.

This season I'll take questions you have and pose them directly to our coaches.

This is your chance to get involved and find out what you are wondering about. Why did a coach do that? Why wasn't a certain player effective?

Anything. Of course, there will be some editing on my part and the coaches can't comment on recruits, per NCAA rules, until they sign Letters of Intent.

I will take some of the best questions, so fire away.

Here is our Siena preview story that ran in today's paper. You always want to get your hands on a copy of the paper to see the overview, complete with schedule, stats from last year and MAAC players to keep an eye on.

Also, a teaser for UAlbany fans. I'll be doing some sort of information trading with the Ithaca Journal's Brian Delaney, who covers Cornell, in preparation for the season opener on Friday.

Any questions you have for him about the Big Red, send my way.

One more message. The way this blog is set up is, if you comment I have to approve it, per our paper's rules, so you may not see it pop up right away. Don't be discouraged. I check this constantly, especially during hoops season.

Happy Hooping!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home