Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Griffin's first playing time

While Siena's victory over Rider was pretty sound and definite, the Saints got their first game contribution from junior transfer Kyle Griffin.

"I felt good," said Griffin, who finished with five points in 13 minutes. "Tonight, my main goal was just to try to go out and contribute as much as I could and get my feet wet."

Griffin realized that it's been a long time since he's suited up for LaSalle University and didn't want to rush things.

"As the games keep progressing, I'll be more and more comfortable and hopefully I can contribute more and more."

Griffin said he wasn't as nervous as he thought he would be, but was a little bit on his first free throw, which hit the front rim and on a pull up jump shot, which hit the front rim.

"It's a completely different feeling when you're warming up and you look into the stands and it's packed and you look to the other end of the court and it's Rider and it's a big conference game," Griffin said. "It's just a completely different feeling to be a part of it rather than sitting on the sidelines."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home