Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hasbrouck works out for Nets

Former Siena star Kenny Hasbrouck had his first NBA workout today for the New Jersey Nets at the team's practice facility in East Rutherford, N.J., before team officials and scouts.

"I think I played well," Hasbrouck told Siena's Sports Information Director Jason Rich. "I didn't kill it like I wanted to, but I thought I did well."

Here's more from Jason.

Hasbrouck said the workout consisted of various drills showcasing his dexterity and shooting.

The workout also featured competitive 1-on-1, 2-on-2 and 3-on-3 games between Hasbrouck and the five other players invited to the workout.

Hasbrouck indicated that additional workouts may be scheduled in the near future, though nothing is in place right now.

Hasbrouck’s agent, Giovanni Funicello, is coordinating the workouts leading up to the June 25 NBA Draft.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home