Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Siena postgame quotes

I've got to go watch my Bills win (hopefully), so I'll have more on the game tomorrow, but here are some quotes from after the game.

"Before the game started, I just tried to reiterate everything we went over and tried to stay focused," senior guard Kenny Hasbrouck said.

Hasbrouck said he worked out all summer and had a personal trainer when he went back home to Maryland.

"I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in my life," Hasbrouck said.

"We knew we were going to come at them and press them a lot, we wanted to take the ball out of their point guards hands," sophomore forward Ryan Rossiter said.

"Alex did a great job guarding their guards, Ron and Kenny turning them over and that set the tone for the game," Rossiter said.

"There’s always room to get better," junior Alex Franklin said. "We love the way we focused and came out, but there’s always room to get better."

"I didn’t think it would be a 30-point win, I did not," coach Fran McCaffery said.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home